Want to get up close and personal at this year's Fortinet Australian PGA Championship?
Join us this November when the Fortinet Australian PGA Championship heads to Royal Queensland Golf Club in Brisbane.
Why not consider one of our many volunteering roles available by submitting your registration of interest below.
There are many different roles available, all of which are very operational and integral to a successful event. Some include:
- On-course and crowd marshalling
- Score recording and walker scorers
- Drinks and refreshments
- Ticketing booth
- Leaderboard updating
- Practice range set up
- Plus many more
Please note that roles are limited. Best endeavours are in place to provide choice of roles however this may not always be possible. Preference of roles will be given to those volunteering for 4-days.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
As a 2022 Fortinet Australian PGA Championship volunteer, you will receive:
- Tournament branded volunteer polo shirt
- Tournament branded cap or bucket hat
- Tournament branded gift
- Season ticket per volunteer
- Lunch and drinks every day that you work.
- Volunteer BBQ at the completion of play, day and time TBC
- Free round of golf at Royal Queensland Golf Club (date TBC, only for volunteers who commit to four days work)
By submitting your registration to volunteer, you are agreeing;
- to being contacted by a representative of the Fortinet Australian PGA Championship Volunteer program for the purposes of confirming your volunteer role and roster for 2022.
- to undertake a volunteer emergency and safety briefing in person before the event or by reading and acknowledging the respective emergency and safety literature prior to acting in the capacity as a volunteer.
- abide by the terms and condition set out by the PGA of Australia to volunteer, including the requirement to complete a volunteer waiver, a Working with Children’s Check and undergo any license or reference checks as requested by the PGA of Australia
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.