Want to get up close and personal at this year’s Australian PGA Championship?
Why not consider one of our many volunteering roles available by submitting your registration of interest below.
There are many different roles available, all of which are very operational and integral to a successful event. Some include:
- On-course and crowd marshalling
- Score recording and walker scorers
- Drinks and refreshments
- Ticketing booth
- Leaderboard updating
- Practice range set up
- Plus many more
Please note that roles are limited. Best endeavours are in place to provide choice of oles however this may not always be possible.
As a 2016 Australian PGA Championship volunteer, you will receive:
- Tournament branded volunteer polo shirt
- Tournament branded cap or bucket hat
- Tournament branded cooler bag
- Season ticket per volunteer
- Poncho in case of wet weather
- Lunch and drinks every day that you work.
- Volunteer BBQ at the completion of play on Sunday 4th December, 2016
- Free round of golf at RACV Royal Pines (only for volunteers who commit to four days work)
How to register
- APPLY ONLINE NOW by completing our simple registration form
- Contact our Chief Volunteer Coordinator Marie McGuiness on 07 5524 3470 or 0414 534 230
By submitting your registration to volunteer, you are agreeing;
- to being contacted by a representative of the Australian PGA Championship Volunteer program for the purposes of confirming your volunteer role and roster for 2016.
- to undertake a volunteer emergency and safety briefing in person before the event or by reading and acknowledging the respective emergency and safety literature prior to acting in the capacity as a volunteer.