Tickets are now on sale via Ticketek. The event will be played at RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast from Thursday 3rd December to Sunday 6th December 2015.
View ticket pricing below and to book, go to www.ticketek.com.au, visit your local Ticketek box office outlets or call 13 28 49.
Online / Pre-Event ticket prices (purchased via Ticketek)
|Ticket type||Adult||Concession||Purchase Online|
|Monday – Wednesday||Free||Free||–|
|Single day ticket (Thu-Sun)||$34.90*||$29.90*||BUY NOW|
|Two day ticket||$62.80*||$53.80*||BUY NOW|
|Season ticket||$104.70*||$89.70*||BUY NOW|
|Group ticket buy – 10 tickets||$261.75*||–||BUY NOW|
Auto Club Member Discount available under the priority access window
At the gate ticket prices
|Monday – Wednesday||Free||Free|
|Single day ticket (Thu-Sun)||$44.90||$39.90|
|Two day ticket||$80.80||$71.80|
The Champions Club is the ultimate daily ticket upgrade.
This premium ticketing option allows one day entry to the Australian PGA Championship, premium reserved grand stand seating overlooking the 18th green, gourmet buffet lunch in Royal Pines Resort’s Kalinda restaurant with wide screen televisions plus a flexible drinks pass enabling beverage service throughout the Tournament precinct.
The Champions Club Ticket
- Entry into the tournament on the day
- Access to the premium seating at the 18th green on the day
- Gourmet buffet lunch in Kalinda restaurant, RACV Royal Pines Resort. 11-2pm
- $40 in PGA Championship dollars to use throughout the tournament precinct at any Food and Beverage outlet.
- Membership to the PGA Championship Supporters Club 2015 including member pack, discounted tournament offers and preferential viewing zones ($19.95rrp)
- Programme, draw sheet